Bryan Elementary Student Morning Drop-Off & After School Pick Up
Doors will be unlocked at 7:25AM.
Any student getting dropped off at Bryan Elementary will need to enter via County Road 13. Parents will not be able to enter the elementary using Center Street. However, Center Street will be open for cars traveling to 6-12 building.
- Parents can drop-off/pick-up students along the entire front side of the elementary school (blue arrows on map).
- When exiting, please follow the blue arrows on the map. Exit in the left lane to go to Center Street and in the right lane to go to the 6-12 building or Fountain Grove Drive.
**Please remember that the first day of school traffic can be heavy so give yourself plenty of time.
Students dropped off after 8:00AM MUST be signed in at the office.
*Students leaving early for an appointment MUST be signed out in the office.
BMS/HS Arrival and Dismissal Process
BMS/HS Arrival Process
Early Bird Students – The High School Main Office and Commons doors will be open from6:45am – 7:00am. Students who drive may park in the student parking lot. Students being dropped off may enter the main office door on the High School side of the main office.
Walkers/Riders and Bussing – All doors to the building will open at 7:30am.
- Bus Drop Off – Students riding the busses will be dropped off in the parking lot on the west side of the building, located between the football field and Middle/High School. Students in grade 6 arriving prior to 7:50am will report to the commons/cafeteria. All students riding the bus will enter the building through the Athletics entrance on the West side of the building. No vehicles may enter the bus lot.
- Walkers/Parent Drop Off – Beginning at 7:30am, students may enter the building. Any student drop off vehicle must follow the one-way path (noted on the map) when dropping off students. Drop off students may enter the closest main entrance to the building.
- Student Drivers – Students driving to school must obtain a parking permit. Parking is available for students in the East student lot, the Field House lot, and the South side of the Event Parking lot.
BMS/HS Dismissal Process (Please see the map)
The school day ends at 2:45pm.
- Busses – Students riding busses will exit the building on the West side, utilizing the Athletics lobby doors. All busses will be loaded in the West lot, between the Middle/High School and football field. No vehicles may enter this lot.
- Student Pick-up– Any student being picked up will walk to their vehicle located within the one-way drop off/pick-up zone. The traffic flow will be identical to the morning arrival, requiring all vehicles to follow the one-way traffic pattern.
- Student Drivers – Please be cautious as you exit the campus. Please be advised that there is no access to Barrister Road.
Please exercise patience and flexibility during arrival and dismissal times!
Click here for a pdf of the Traffic Pattern Map