Non-Bryan Residents - If you are NOT a Bryan resident and wish to enroll your student(s) into the Bryan City Schools District, you will be considered open enrolled.
The following procedures need to be followed for open enrollments.
- All open enrollment applications need to be approved through the Superintendent's office before accepted for enrollment.
- Open enrollment applications must be received in the Superintendent's office no earlier than May 1 and no later than the first day of the new school year.
- Complete this Open Enrollment Application for the 2020-21 School Year
- Applications will be acted upon by August 1.
- Under unique circumstances, open enrollment may be approved outside of this time period.
- Once you receive notice that your student(s) has been accepted for open enrollment. You will be given instructions for the registration process.
- Your child will not be considered enrolled until all required documents have been provided.