As of February 7, BCS has closed 13 days. The state has approved 5 calamity days for weather, 3 Blizzard Bag days, and is considering an additional 4 days due to the extreme weather conditions in Ohio this year. If the 4 additional days are approved, BCS would need to make up one day as of this writing. Each year, the school calendar is approved in advance. The make-up days, if needed, will be added to the end of the school year. BCS is looking at the school calendar and may need to adjust the 3rd quarter ending date and the 4th quarter ending date. Any changes will be announced. Finally, any impact on graduation will be announced as soon as it is confirmed. A final decision will not be reached until we get closer to the spring.