Board of Education Members include: Scott Benedict, Cindra Keeler, Tom Lingvai, Debra Opdycke and Michael Stockman.
The Bryan City School District Board of Education meetings are held the third Monday of every month in the Bryan Elementary, Makerspace Rm 115, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The public is encouraged to attend these important meetings. Occasionally, the Board will hold a special meeting when district matters need immediate attention.
Meetings of the Board are open to the public, except for executive sessions during which Board members may meet for one or more of the following purposes as defined by Ohio law: personnel matters, sale or purchase of property, legal matters, negotiations, matters to be kept confidential by federal law or state statues, or security arrangements.
Duties of the School Board
- Make rules and regulations necessary for the government of the district.
- Provide educational opportunities for all students of the district.
- Appoint a school superintendent and treasurer.
- Oversee the annual budget.
- Enter into contracts with all personnel in the manner required by Ohio laws.