Board of Education members pictured from left to right are: Glen Newcomer, Cindra Keeler, Tom Lingvai, Emily Ebaugh, and Ryan Miller.
The Bryan City School District Board of Education meetings are held the third Monday of every month in the Mose Isaac Field House conference room, 1350 Fountain Grove Drive, beginning at 7:00 p.m.
The public is encouraged to attend these important meetings. Occasionally, the Board will hold a special meeting when district matters need immediate attention.
Meetings of the Board are open to the public, except for executive sessions during which Board members may meet for one or more of the following purposes as defined by Ohio law: personnel matters, sale or purchase of property, legal matters, negotiations, matters to be kept confidential by federal law or state statues, or security arrangements.
Duties of the School Board
- Make rules and regulations necessary for the government of the district.
- Provide educational opportunities for all students of the district.
- Appoint a school superintendent and treasurer.
- Oversee the annual budget.
- Enter into contracts with all personnel in the manner required by Ohio laws.